Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

November 3, 2015

Pinterest Pick 3 - November




I love this little guy! The directions from http://afaithfulattempt.blogspot.com/search/label/Thanksgiving are amazing. There is even a video on how to fold the legs in that super accordion style. It is not just back and forth back and forth. I also like how the coffee filter is scalloped with scissors before the kiddos use markers to color it (spray with water from a spray bottle afterwards and let dry). Check out the directions by clicking on the link above.




OMG! I am so glad that I found this on pinterest! It is from Mrs. Lowe’s Kindergarten. I am going to laminate it and use it from year to year. A perfect way to highlight Veteran’s Day!



I love this treat! I made these last year and brought them to Thanksgiving at my sisters. The kiddos LOVED them! Super easy to make too! Buy the candy corn on sale after Halloween!


Check out other great pinterest link ups below!
See you next month for another fabulous link up!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I just love the coffee filter turkeys...the directions were so helpful! Those cupcakes are simply adorable! Thanks for linking up and sharing such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that turkey! I remember making accordian legs when I was a kid back in the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pins! I love the turkey art project, and the cupcakes are so cute! Thank you for sharing and joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete