Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

August 29, 2014

Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals!


This is my first post on this great collaborative blog - Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals! I am so excited! I check this blog everyday to see what my awesome blogging friends are offering! I have gotten some amazing deals!


If you are like me, and love a sale and deals I have one for you! For 3 days, my I SPY CVC Words - Back to School Theme will be just $1 (regular price $3). You have to hurry though, you only have three days to steal it on sale!




Students use a magnifying glass to hunt for CVC words hidden in the picture. They record the words on their recording sheet. You may have seen other I Spy products but mine is a little different!




I include an answer sheet along with the hidden words revealed. This was done out of necessity. When I used these during guided reading, I always had one or two students getting very upset that they couldn’t find a word. It would take me such a long time to help them having to pretty much go through the entire page with a magnifying glass myself! Now, you can just ask them if they found the word on the shoe. On the desk? On her shirt? So much easier to give a tip then an answer :)

So try them out in your classroom! I am sure your students will love them as much as my students do! 

Click on any of the pics above to take you over to TpT or click here I Spy CVC Words Back to School Theme.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment