Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

August 3, 2014

Back to School TpT Sale August 4th & August 5th



It is almost here! The big TpT sale! I am so excited! My wish list is full of lots of clipart to make more wonderful products with! I have looked at my wish list many times today, feeling like it is my shopping list before Thanksgiving dinner. I don’t want to miss a thing! 

What kinds of things are you looking for? Classroom decor? Beginning of the year goodies? Planning ahead with holiday themed activities? It is just so much fun! EVERYONE loves a great sale! 

Here are a few things that I have for back to school in my store. Of course, they will all be on sale August 4th and 5th with the code BTS14 a full 28% off!


 How cute are these? I made the cover look just like a bulletin board so you can see what an adorable addition they would make to your classroom! 


These job charts use the number system (every child is assigned a number) instead of children’s names. Of course. if you would prefer to write names with a sharpie, I made sure you could!


Using a number system allow you to reuse these cuties year after year! 
If there is a theme you would like, please let me know! I will try to make it for you :)


Wishing you all a great 2 days of shopping :)
Have fun!

Below is a list of stores that are also throwing a sale!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment