Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

December 12, 2013

Do you get your students a gift for the holidays? I always wrap a book from Scholastic and attach a candy cane. I have been doing this for many years and it has become a tradition. I always pick the book that is $1. I think that Scholastic knows that teachers go to them for holiday gifts because they always offer a great book for a great price. This year, I got Mooseltoe by Margie Palatini. Super cute and just 45 bonus points each! It is in the December kindergarten brochure!

It took me close to 1 hour to wrap each one. I had my daughter help attach the candy canes. She loves to help me with my school stuff!



I got all my holiday gifts to fit in this tiny bag this year!


I love when I hand the books out. I tell the kiddies to put it under their Christmas tree and open it on the 25th. I know this never happens! Most of them guess in 13 seconds that it is a book and try to peel a corner of the paper or hold it up to the light to try to see through the paper and maybe catch a glimpse of a title!  Thinking about the anticipation that the children have and the fun they have guessing what is under the wrapping paper inspired me to write this little book! I can't wait to have my class read it next week! Here it is for you for F-R-E-E!!! Enjoy!




Do you give your students a holiday gift? If so, what is it? Leave a comment below!





No comments:

Post a Comment