Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

June 18, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday W3 :)



I've linked up with The Teaching Tribune to offer you a FREE ELA worksheet for Wednesday!

I still have 6 days left to go and my students just began LOVING word searches! I recently put their spelling words in a word search as part of their homework. One little cutie said, "did you make that word search?" I said yes, do you like it? My little love said, "can you make one for next week too? I LOVED IT!" At which time, many other cherubs chimed in that they too loved the "new" word search!  And so, the love for word searches began in grade 1.

Here is a summer themed word search for you to try with your students. I like how the letters are in boxes. Students can shade the words they find with a pencil, color it with a crayon, or use a highlighter. 

Click on the picture below to head over to my TpT store to grab this forever freebie :) I just added it! I included the answer key in the download.



Head back over to The Teaching Tribune (click on picture below) to find more great Worksheet Wednesday Freebies!


post signature



1 comment:

  1. Very cute! My first graders started to actually love (understand) word searches at the end of the year too! Thanks for sharing! :)
    -Christa
    Learnin' Books

    ReplyDelete