Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

June 17, 2014

Two for Tuesday - Week 3


Hello friends! I am teaming up with The Teaching Tribune to bring you 2 fabulous resources for 50% off today only, Tuesday, June 17th!

Just click on the 2 images below to take you over to my TpT store to grab these great products on sale!

I have 7 days left until summer vacation! I know many classrooms are focusing on ocean animals to start off the summer! Grab this great resource if you teach ocean animals in your K/1 classroom!

My second sale item is here to help you start the year off! It is I Spy CVC words with a back to school theme. Students use a magnifying glass to search for the words hidden in the picture. They record the 12 words they find on their recording sheet. Answer keys are included :) For $1.50, it is a great way to introduce this valuable and fun activity to your class in a word work station or literacy center!

Click on the link below to head over to The Teaching Tribune to see a list of other stores participating in this great sale :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment