Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

June 29, 2015

I Reached a TpT Milestone :)




Yup that’s me up there jumping for joy! After two years sharing my work with others on Teachers Pay Teachers, I have hit a sales milestone! Uh-maz-ing!
So people ask me, how did you do? And the biggest question - how do you have the time to even make things for TpT? You have triplets for crying out loud!

Here’s the answer. It is not a secret. This is how I did it:

1 - I create material that I need for my own classroom. This is key for me. It is so much easier to make things, have my class test it out, and then put it up on TpT for other teachers to use. I don't force myself to think up new things. I don't jump on any band wagons. I just move along making things that I can use and need and guess what? Other teachers needed it too!

2 - My triplets do sleep! I do not! Haha! Lots of work done in the wee hours of the morning. Plus, my girls know all about TpT. They know I am working on “school stuff” on my laptop. They know being a teacher is hard work! They are my #1 supporters! Love them!

3 - I keep active on Facebook and with my blog. I collaborate with other teacher authors to share ideas and to motivate each other!

So, to say thank you for this big event! I am offering a paid product for FREE for just 1 week! So hurry up and grab it! 

Thank you for your support! You rock!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment