Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

April 3, 2015

Pick 3 - APRIL






Last year, I could not believe that the Sharpie I used to write word families on plastic eggs got all smeared and smudged! I thought Sharpie didn’t come off anything! I was wrong. Apparently little ones fingers can wipe it right off plastic! Here is the solution - clear nail polish! Who knew?




Love this! So easy and colorful! Great for fine motor skills too!


     

I have been making this cake for Easter for the past 4 years now! The one in the bottom pic is actually mine from last year! It is a new tradition! My girls and I love hunting down just the right colored peeps for the project! This year, we found white! It is just a simply boxed cake mix and frosting. The fun and color comes from the decorating! You have a lot of left over peeps once done!

Hop on over to see some more fabulous April Pick 3’s! Enjoy!












post signature

3 comments:

  1. I have to try that Peeps Cake! It is SO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear nail polish! Brilliant! Also, I love the cake! Great pins!

    Undercover Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pins! The clear nail polish is genius! I love the egg art project- another great idea! I have always wanted to make one of those Peeps cakes- so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete