Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

September 29, 2014

Halloween Emergent Reader!

Hello sweet friends! I’d like to offer you an amazing product for an awesome price of just $1! I decided to go ahead and offer you my newest product for just $1 for the next 3 days. After those 3 days, the price will go to $3.

Here is the my newest product! It is an emergent reader perfect for the month of October. Please note that if you do not acknowledge Halloween in your school or if you can not speak about costumes, this product is not for you. If you can however, talk about dressing up for Halloween, then your kiddos will love this emergent reader!





I have included the sight words “who”, “are”, “you”, “I’ and “am” in the predictable text of this reader. Children use the picture clue to help them decode the last word which is the name of the costume. I also included in this product a version of the book that leaves out the picture. Students use the initial letter sound, the picture cards (included) or the cover of their book to help them decide which costume goes on which page. This reader would work great in a guided reading group! That is what I made it for! 

Click on any of the pics below to take you over to TpT to grab it for  $1 for the next three days (9/29, 9/30. 10/1).






post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment