Image Map TPT Facebook Bloglovin' Pinterest

February 2, 2014

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Can you believe it is already Feb. 2nd? My girls are so excited about Groundhog's Day and my husband is of course anticipating the BIG GAME!! I am not a football watcher but I am married to HUGE football fan. He could not get me to understand or enjoy the game! I do like the Superbowl though - the commercials and half time show LOL!

To celebrate SUPER BOWL SUNDAY, I am throwing a sale at my TpT store! I linked up with other blogger friends who are also celebrating in the same way. Click on over to Primary Possibilities to see a list of stores that will also be throwing a sale.



Here are a few February themed items that are on sale today!






DON'T FORGET MY 2 VALENTINE FREEBIES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment